The Real Legend 3 The Real Legend 3

I jizzed my pants

If I had a dollar for every time I jizzed my pants watching a cartoon on Newgrounds, I would have one dollar thanks to this movie here. 10 large!

Unglued Unglued

Superb

Perfect animation and kickass music is what this flash is all about. I love it and I'm jealous. Keep it up.

B/W Cartoon About Berries B/W Cartoon About Berries

I'm jealous

I wish I could tell the inner workings of a madman the way you do (I feel that's what you're trying to do). I would place this among films like American Psycho. You really know what you're doing.

Milkman Milkman

Brilliant

I think it's great how you were able to make strike up sadness for the characters (whether you sided with the milkman or the crazy guy). That's good storytelling. Kudos. (I sided with the milkman)

Mega Man X takes steroids Mega Man X takes steroids

Easily one of the best flashes...EVER!

I love this flash...IT'S SO FUNNY! Especially when the bee came for the first time as it entered as Boss. Hilarious...hah...I'm adding this to my favorites!

The Little Girl The Little Girl

Bravo!

I love this animation. It reminds me of something like A Series Of Unfortunate Events, or A Nightmare Before Christmas. Theres a moral somewhere in there, but I'm not sure what it is...I'll get back to you on that...